We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Media Mandi International Pvt. Ltd. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Media Mandi International Pvt. Ltd. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Media Mandi International Pvt. Ltd. legitimate interests
- Media Mandi International Pvt. Ltd. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation applies automatically in all EU member states. GDPR aims to modernize existing EU privacy law to reflect new technologies while giving EU residents more control over their Personal Data.
What does “Personal Data” mean?
In simple words, it includes data relating to an identified or identifiable individual, which includes personally identifiable information like names, phone numbers, etc., and in addition, device-related identifiers like unique device IDs and IP addresses.
What about Page3Gossip? How does GDPR affect Page3Gossip?
Page3Gossip is preparing towards the GDPR implementation. Page3Gossip has worked closely with leading GDPR consultants to map its data collection practices so that it is compliant with the regulatory requirements. Page3Gossip is constantly reviewing the changes in the market, and specifically in Europe. Therefore note that our approach may evolve in the coming months, as this market is changing and adapting to the new regulatory requirements.
Page3Gossip Platform end-users:
Who are they? end-users that interact with the Page3Gossip items.
What type of Personal Data does Page3Gossip store on the Page3Gossip Platform end users?
- Page3Gossip does not store any Personal Data (as defined under the GDPR) of the Page3Gossip Platform end users.
- Some of Page3Gossip third party vendors (e.g. demand sources, certain fraud prevention vendors or other service providers) may be collecting Personal Data of the Page3Gossip Platform end users as part of their services. These days, Page3Gossip is entering into applicable data protection addendums with both third party vendors and publishers, in accordance with the GDPR requirements. However, note that Page3Gossip does not record, store or have access to such Personal Data.
Page3Gossip Platform Registered users:
Who are they? users that have registered to the Page3Gossip Platform to create content items.
What type of Personal Data does Page3Gossip store on the registered users? Page3Gossip collects, uses and stores their Personal Data. Such practices shall be in compliance with the GDPR requirements.
I am a publisher that embeds Page3Gossip items on my site. Can you clarify whether Page3Gossip is considered as a Data Processor or a Data Controller?
To the extent that any Personal Data is collected by Page3Gossip’s third party vendors, Page3Gossip should be considered as a Data Controller. This approach coincides both with regulatory guidelines (including the 29 Working Party guidelines), as well as with the industry standard practices with respect to companies that engage in similar data processing activities. Accordingly, Page3Gossip has prepared a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) that reflects our respective roles and responsibilities, as applicable to Data Controllers, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
We know that GDPR may be confusing!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions at [email protected]